WHO WE ARE
GET TO KNOW US
We’re Andy and Caroline and True Grit Events is our true passion. Between us, we have over 20 years’ experience in event management gained on the UK’s most iconic corporate and charity endurance events. Our events are for everyone: we believe everyone has True Grit and it’s simply our job to help you find yours. Of course, if we can work with brilliant people and organisations, have a good time and enjoy some of our country’s most spectacular places along the way, that’s even better!
I thrive on delivering exceptional events in extraordinary environments and I’m so proud that I’ve helped thousands of people find their True Grit.
A decade working in event management has taught me:
- People can always, always do more than they think they can.
- Innovation is vital as crazy eventually becomes normal (look at the London Marathon, they said that was a crazy idea back in the day).
- There’s always more to learn.
Working with Athletes’ Angels (the UK’s biggest physio and therapy provider) gave me the event bug. I now own the company and my Angels pop up at endurance events across the UK and Europe.
My time working in events has taught me:
- Get ‘time in the bank’ whenever you can – if you think you’ve got a spare minute, you don’t, use it!
- You can never be too prepared.
- Being the last one on the dancefloor is always the best way to round off an event.